SSO ID Registration
The Rajasthan SSO ID portal is an online portal developed by the State Government of Rajasthan in the year 2013. The SSO ID is intended to facilitate the citizen’s use of diverse online services under a single portal and gain benefits from various e-services. To use the e-services on the Rajasthan SSO portal, every individual should generate an SSO ID by registering on the portal. This ID will serve as a digital identity to access the e-services accessible by the State Government of Rajasthan. This can be used to access numerous online facilities like applying for a Jan Aadhar card, applying for jobs, educational organizations, etc
Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
The advantages of registering on the Raj SSO portal are:
- Apply for all Government Jobs: Every individual can apply for state government jobs in Rajasthan through the portal and check the submission status.
- Bill Payments: An individual can pay bill payments using SSO ID like water, electricity, and landline bills. An individual can also verify and authenticate the bill payment.
- Application Submissions: Using the portal, an individual can also submit online applications for diverse purposes like applying for jobs, university admission, applying for RTI, license requests, etc.
- Numerous Services in a Place: Every individual can avail of numerous state government services such as e-Mitra, Jan Aadhaar, Rajasthan Employment Service, etc., through this portal.
Documents for SSO ID Registration
Suitability for Rajasthan SSO ID
- Registration for SSO ID can be completed by those who will be natives of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan’s entrepreneurs and SPIF state government employees can use the portal.
Facilities Provided on the Portal
The Rajasthan SSO id portal provides numerous services to citizens. Some of the main services that an individual can access on this portal are:
- Request for arms license
- Attendance MIS
- Request for scholarship
- Litigation trackings
- Communication with any bank
- An Application for Bhamashah card
- Building plan approval system
- Business registering
- E-Mitra portal service
- SSO e-pass
- Employment openings
- Government health systems
This portal can be used in English and Hindi languages.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal Registration Process
This portal provides some options to register, i.e., register as a Citizen, Udyog for Industry owner, or Government Employee. The portal registration process for these options is provided below.
Registering for Citizens
- Visit the Raj SSO
- Then Click on the ‘Registration’ option and from that select the ‘Citizen’ option.
- If you are a resident of Rajasthan, click on the ‘Jan Aadhaar’ option or the ‘Bhamashah’ option. All other persons can click on the ‘Google’ choice.
- If you click on the ‘Jan Aadhaar’ choice, enter the Jan Aadhaar number, and click on the ‘Next’ button. Then select your name, head of the family, and all the extra members, and click on the ‘Send OTP’ button. Now enter the ‘OTP’ and click the ‘Verify OTP’ button to finish the registration.
- If you click on the ‘Bhamashah’ choice, enter the Bhamashah ID and click the ‘Next’ button, enter the mandatory details and finish the registration.
- If you click on the ‘Google’ choice, it will readdress you to sign into your Google account and you can enter your email ID & password. After signing into your Google account, a registration form will open where you have to note down the digital SSO ID, and enter the mobile number, Password, or Email address. Then click on the ‘Register’ button and the registration process is finished.
How to use the SSO ID login?
You can use your SSO ID login to avail of online services. If you apply for any plans online or need to apply for a government ID card then you will need an SSO ID. You can finish the application process through SSO.
Registration for Udhyog
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal and Click on the ‘Registration’ selection, select the ‘Udhyog’ selection and click on the ‘BRN’ selection.
- Now enter the Business Registration Number and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Enter the details and click the ‘Register’ option to finish the registration.
Registering for Government Employees
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal and Click on the ‘Registration’ selection. Then select the ‘Govt. Employee selection and click on the ‘SIPF’ choice.
- Enter the State Insurance & Provident Fund number and password and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Enter all the details and click on the ‘Register’ choice to finish the registration.
The Rajasthan SSO mobile app
You can also download your Rajasthan SSO mobile app from the Google Play store. Click on the SSO portal to log in with your SSO ID and click register to get registered with Rajasthan SSO.